Looking For A Builder

robertoperu

Registered
Hi, my partner and I are renovating a PH (Argentinian style home) in Palermo and we're looking for a builder who speaks English to give us some advice or work with us. He needs to have a good knowledge of local material. We're our at the latest stages, the shell is almost completed. The walls rendered and finished, bathrooms, roofing on garden room and the terrace.

This guy posted here a while ago, you can see some of his works on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joseph-Piccola-Renovaciones/502543803137386

He speaks English and seems quite skilled. Never had the chance to use his services myself, tho'.

Reviving this thread- Does anyone have any builder recommendations? Doing some renovations in the city and need construction help.

Reviving this thread- Does anyone have any builder recommendations? Doing some renovations in the city and need construction help.
I have an albañil with whom i am normally working to do stuff. He is basically an albañil (constructing stuff), but he is also doing whatever else there is (painting, gardening etc). I also recommended him to other members here on the forum. He is trustworthy. PM me if interested and i will check whether he is available

What specifically do you need to reno? I do reno work although I specialize in wood, drywall, & paint.

Last edited:
What specifically do you need to reno? I do reno work although I specialize in wood, drywall, & paint.
Building out a commercial space! Just trying to get started on the process of figuring out material costs and getting quotes.

Back