Rental of apartment questions

He gives me sometimes a few hours to pay the invoice
What do you mean by “he gives me”?
Is it in the contract that you have to do it within few hours?
I pay my expenses in a similar way but the landlord has to provide me with the original invoice and all expenses are accumulated and paid once a month. Most of this is set in the contract but some just common sense.

I expect your landlord to agree certain schedule and rules that are accepted by both sides. It’s not that he is in somewhat advantageous position.

What do you mean by “he gives me”?
I pay my expenses in a similar way but the landlord has to provide me with the original invoice and all expenses are accumulated and paid once a month. Most of this is set in the contract but some just common sense.

I expect your landlord to agree certain schedule and rules that are accepted by both sides. It’s not that he is in somewhat advantageous position.
I give an e.g. he sends an invoice on a public holiday or Sunday 11pm and a few hours later is asking is it paid knowing banks are closed at this time. He then proceeds with Whatsapp to chase, then when I do pay the invoice on the Monday when the bank is open. He comes again at e.g. 4am on Tuesday with the next invoice and starts chasing...even started chasing at work...so the entire month is him doing this...he provides the invoices after the due dates and then tries to get me to pay his fines. Some of the invoices have 7 day payment turnaround so would not be possible to accumulate as then would be fines unless the owner pays them all and I reimburse once a month....which would make more sense. Now he has offered me to pay 1 million extra for expenses in advance with my rent...

Back