iPhone repair shop

Mizu

Registered
Hello

Does anyone know of I phone repair shop. Its a passcode problem.

Thank you in advance.

Hello

Does anyone know of I phone repair shop. Its a passcode problem.

Thank you in advance.
If you just forgot your Apple ID I think there is a process by Apple you can follow and need to use the associated email address to get it unlocked.
If you don't remember the email address password, or purchased a locked phone, I think there are services out there to unlock it for you (for a fee of course)

It is the passcode, the six digit number to wake up the phone.

I have apple Id and email.

I located a shop on Sante Fe was wondering if anyone can recommend one.

Its the e sim that concerns me.

Thats my connection to US

Thank you for your time.

Look at this article from Apple:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/105090
Apparently you should have a "forgot passcode" somewhere in the main screen and if you have your Apple ID you should be able to reset the passcode. I don't have an iPhone anymore, so I cannot help you further

Ive tried It requires I tunes I do not have

Ill bring to shop I located if they can't help, I do it with Whats app with friend.

Thank you

Im not having luck with Repair shops.

New Question

Is there any one in the community that is Mc savy that can do this ? I have the desktop but not a 2nd phone.

Of course I'll Pay.

Its the six digit pin that is stoping me.

Ive tried It requires I tunes I do not have

Ill bring to shop I located if they can't help, I do it with Whats app with friend.

Thank you
When does it require itunes? In the article that was posted here all the steps can be done on an iphone but you will use the data if you don't have it backed up.

Sam. Do you have a Mac desktop? Normally you follow the link instructions to reset your phone, which will erase everything but then you rebuild from your icloud and/or Google account backups. Best to be in a place that secure and reliable internet wifi for the restore. https://support.apple.com/en-us/118430

Though your concern about esim is worth more thought. Call you esim provider to ask them what will happen to esim when the phone is reset. If you are USA esim then tell them you are out of country. Are you paying for AppleCare 2 years of service? since they can help if you call or chat with them from your computer.

Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC)​

This process requires a Mac or PC. If you're using a PC, make sure that it has Windows 10 or later, and that the Apple Devices app or iTunes is installed. You also need the cable that came with your iPhone, or another compatible cable, to connect your iPhone to the computer.

If you don't have a computer and you can't borrow one, you need to go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.

Thank you for information

I cant call that it is my phone for the US.

Im not concerned about the data as much as I need the phone working to call US. When you restore, it gives two options

When you reset iPhone, it will ask you if you want to keep the eSIM . If you choose to erase data and eSIM, your eSIM will be deleted from iPhone. If you choose to erase data and keep eSIM, your eSIM will still be working after the factory reset.Mar 4, 2024

Honestly I don't even know what a e sim is!, I know I can use phone internationally.

Maybe ill see if there is a way to email att

Thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Expat Life 3
M Expat Life 5
Bono estente Expat Life 10
K Expat Life 7
I Expat Life 1
Back