Looking for CCNA job, computer networking

Deb

Registered
Hi, My son just finished his associates degree and CCNA certification and is considering moving to BA to start a life... Is there a job market for an entry level CCNA in BA? Does anyone have any advice on what he'd need to do get get started? I'd appreciate your input... Thanks! Deb

He might want to check out large computer companies such as IBM, HP, etc as they'd probably be the only ones willing to sponsor a visa. Even so, I heard a lot of companies (including the IT industry) are now pulling out of Argentina or stopping any new hires here (preferring to hire new staff in the US!) due to the imports ban and hostile business environment. If you do some searches around this forum, you will see that now is a pretty bad time to plan a move to Argentina (especially to work). Salaries are low, there is a ban on purchasing foreign currency, inflation is rife and the cost of living is now higher in many senses than Europe and the US. With his skills, your son might want to check out somewhere like Chile or Brazil...

Reactions: Deb
Back