Piano practice in San Telmo

Will112358

Registered
Hi everyone, I made a post similar to this one a few weeks ago regarding tennis, and got some helpful responses, so I thought I'd try another one for something else I'm working out, maybe a bit harder. I'll be living in San Telmo this summer (or there, winter), and for the last couple of years I've been taking (futile, late life) piano lessons. While I'm down there I won't have my keyboard or any of my usual things, but I'd like to keep my fragile piano skills growing. So I was wondering if anyone could think of (1) someplace that a visitor might go practice a few times a week, say if there were a music school or something else, where I might be able to work out a deal to stop by for an hour or two of practice now and then, and (2) possibly piano lessons. I'm working on learning Spanish while I'm there, and I thought maybe I should *try* taking lessons in Spanish, though I might not be good enough at Spanish yet to do piano lessons in Spanish while still really learning anything about piano.
Thanks for any replies!

there was a piano inside the correo central line E station if you want a free place to play (for a small audience!)
Also there's a Yamaha electric piano in the hall of the Constitution Train Station which is very close to San Telmo. .
It's open to the public from 10:00am to 6:00PM. Sometimes there's a waiting line for people who want to play.
Lets us know when you're going to be there so we can come and cheer you on.

Thanks! Though actually I was more imagining somewhere I could practice in private... I'm not good enough yet to play in public, haha. Pretty sure even if I wanted to I'd crack under the pressure.

Hi
I teach piano, speak English and could rent you a keyboard while you are in BA
I don't live close to San Telmo so if you wanted lessons you could either come to my place in Palermo or they could be online.
My email is [email protected]
Thanks
Lisandro

Back