Possibly the worst meal we've had in the last 30 years!

Macanudo

Registered
We were recently in Cordoba and were thinking about having dinner at an Italian restaurant close to our hotel. I wanted to read a few customer reviews before going there. The reviews are hilarious. Needless to say we didn't eat there.
Here's what people had to say:
"Possibly the worst meal we've had in the last 30 years!"
"Worst pasta ever eaten in any Italian restaurant in the world.....and I have eaten pasta in every single country I have visited "
"The food wasn‘t bad but any real Italian would not eat there. The pizza tasted the same as when I buy a frozen one and the service was mediocre."
"This is simply not Italian food under any circumstance. Canned (vegetables) and freezed (pizza) ingredients, no taste in any dish. Do not reccomend! "
"Worst lunch I have eaten in Argentina."
"The worst restaurant in memory. Burned, dry salmon, a tastless slab of some kind of bread covered with a little flavourless tomato sauce and sickly cheese that they euphemistically called a pizza"
"More fake “authentic “ Italian food spoken from an Italian. "
"Worst restaurant in Argentina! "
"Worst Italian restaurant I have ever been,This restaurant is a shame for Italian kitchen."
"Overpriced microwaved food. The beef tasted rotten. To avoid!"
"Stay AWAY from this place, over priced terrible food, terrible presentation, terrible service, we wont be going back!"

Back