What Your Favorite Argentinian Delicacy?

Expats: What's Your Favorite Argentine Food?

• Asado

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Pizza

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Milanesa

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Empanadas

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I'm an Argentine

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Joe

Registered
The correct answer is Pizza.

Please post pictures of your favorite delicacy - even if it is not Pizza.

maxresdefault.jpg

I like Argentine ice cream, which I place among the best in the world. I also like chard pie and, for meat, I prefer entraña.

Fuggazetta, Fernet, Provoleta, Choripan, Chimmichurri, Salami from Tandil, Scarparo, pretty much any helado from Jauja, emanadas...

I like Argentine ice cream, which I place among the best in the world. I also like chard pie and, for meat, I prefer entraña.

Yes, the ice cream is great! Especially in the summer. It´s a bummer, though, when you go to get some at the Dia and they´re all out for several days!

What´s chard pie? You mean tarta?

As well as it happens with the Pizza I dont understand the (average) expat aversion for Dulce de Leche. I like it so much, I simply dont understand. Ojo, I m talkng of good Pizza (El Cuartito, Banchero, etc) and good DDL (Chimbote, Lapataia, La Salamandra)...

Fruggazetta because it reminds me of Italia

Ice cream is great too, like Italia

I , who live half of the year in Prague, miss pizza, empanadas, milanesas, bide de lomo, helado. vino, media lunas and many other thing which we can only dream of here.
instead i have tripe soup, cabbage in every which way you can imagine, restaurants which close at 2130,and many unfriendly people.
On the other hand, prices are stable and we have no ,limit on buyingforeign currency or via internet.
life is a trade off

My opinion doesn´t count as I am no expat, but if I have to chose a local delicacy I go for all the crazy guts: chinchulines, riñon, chorizo and morcilla along with mollejas from a local asado :) yes, you can now call me cannibal. And i am a big fan of locro as well.

Back