Advice On Buying A Gun

Honestly if you think you're going to defend yourself against an army or even a police force with your little guns... you've watched one too many action movies.

This might be true in Argentina. However, it is not true for places like the USA. Seriously, the number of Americans who own guns is staggering. I don't remember the actual numbers but most of the people I know in the US owns a gun and most of them own multiple weapons and lots of ammo.

I, for one, don't own a weapon for home defense. I own weapon(s) to defend against the possibility of a rogue government. That is something that at least Argentines should be able to appreciate.

He means semiautomatic shotguns please excuse him
No automatic weapons are allowed in Argentina period(for civilian use)

The majority of my weapons are locked in a standing safe in the US because they are not allowed here. I don't plan on being in Argentina forever. Most of them are common hunting rifles, shotguns and pistols but I have several military grade arms as well, even a silenced one. And no, I have never used them out of context. Some are only for collection and never been fired but most have had a few hundred rounds shot thru them.

You havent seen my little guns. your right about one thing, maybe 1 person with several guns wont be enough to hold off an army or police force but when many have an arsenal there is a good chance in your favor.. well not YOUR favor because you dont sound like your armed, maybe you could pepper spray them.
http://www.cafepress.com/+stun_gun_yard_sign,1268112871
http://www.cafepress.com/+promise_yard_sign,467704504
http://www.cafepress.com/+a_gun_is_like_a_parachute_yard_sign,1285806200

The kind of people who keep arsenals in their homes have never struck me as the kind of people who would band together In adverse situation. Rather, their own paranoia would seem to favor striking out on their own.

So in short I don't really buy the heavily armed populace as a check on government. If the unjust government comes to arrest you without cause, your neighbor is not going to stick out his neck for you.

The kind of people who keep arsenals in their homes have never struck me as the kind of people who would band together In adverse situation. Rather, their own paranoia would seem to favor striking out on their own.

So in short I don't really buy the heavily armed populace as a check on government. If the unjust government comes to arrest you without cause, your neighbor is not going to stick out his neck for you.

In this experience called life, most people are narcissistic, your right, people today will do just as they did in Hitlers time, hide and watch.

Humanity is a sad bunch. I pity them. You keep hearing all kinds of bravado in the rhetoric of many, but in reality most people show cowardice behaviour, in a struggle involving life and death.

They BELIEVE the lies, someone tells them, because ultimately in their subconscious, they don't want to have to stick up for you and have to fight the government. They are COWARDS!

I just came from a trip to six southern States, and I saw Bersa pistols of excellent quality sold in US gun shops.
However, those models are not for sale here, I was told.
For any additional info go to the RENAR in Bartolome Mitre and Paraná St.
About those dangerous facts about gun ownership is all BS, only lies of the Brady bunch.
If you want to know the real facts pls contact me.

Back