From LaNacion: Macri lanza un plan para reforzar el control de los inmigrantes

Did you mean to be a fiance does not make you exempt from the DNU 70/2017or does not make you eligible for the DNI? Both would have the same meaning.

I asked the question remembering a thread started by a foreigner who had overstayed his 90 day entry permit and wanted to get married. He indicated he would go to the Registro "someday" to ask if he could get married with an expired "tourist visa" but I don't think he ever posted about the results of such an inquiry.

To be a spounse does not make you eligible.

To be a spounse does not make you eligible.

So what would you say to a foreigner (from the USA) who has overstayed their "tourist visa" but has been living in Argentina and has been married for almost two years?

Wait! let me guess!

Apply for citizenship but do NOT go to migraciones!!!! 1534944944527.png

PS: I don't think that will make the foreigner happy as, if I remember correctly, he was looking for a "cheap" solution to his immigration problem.

Last edited:
The future of the dollar from la Nacion today

Sorry wrong thread....

Google Translate
https://www.lanacion.com.ar/2164554-hasta-donde-va-ir-tipo-cambio

Options: Follow The theoretical parity of external balance of the Peso: Must devalue 21% more, hence this August should close with a 36.9 $ / u $ s. This devaluation would give us a lot of reality in the future in exchange matters as it is corrected each day according to local inflation minus international inflation.

In my opinion, an illegal resident and/or a tourist who is a patient seeking non-emergency care at a public facility should pay out of pocket for the medical service provided by said entity. There is a social services unit at every public hospital which the patient who does not possess a DNI can seek guidance about obtaining residency. But it should not be the task of the physician providing the service to identify illegals.
I have always paid an arm and a leg for md's abroad. Even as an Italian citizen, I need to be there for two consecutive years before I am able to see an md at the local cost. My dad was Italian and I never stayed that long there.

Different countries, different rules. Here the National Constitution establishes equal civil rights to citizens and foreigners.

True one must be a qualified local Taxpayer to use Public hospitals or other Public services.....:cool::D:rolleyes:

With freaking VAT here I would think that alone should be considered being a tax payer. :p Then get taxed on top of that. VAT, Importation taxes and income taxes. And then they wonder why the economy does not work.

With freaking VAT here I would think that alone should be considered being a tax payer. :p Then get taxed on top of that. VAT, Importation taxes and income taxes. And then they wonder why the economy does not work.

I would "like" this post a hundred times if I could!

WAIT! There is like inflation in Argentina.

Make that a hundred and ten, at least for tonight.

Who knows like how many likes it will be worth tomorrow? 1535418735839.png

Last edited:
I would "like" this post a hundred times if I could!

WAIT! There is like inflation in Argentina.

Make that a hundred and ten, at least for tonight.

Who knows like how many likes it will be worth tomorrow? View attachment 5145

LOL Then the dipshits are like why is everyone working in black gee wiz no wonder. If your just scraping by, which I am not but these poor locals just get yanked by insanely backwards kindergarten economics. Well lets print more pesos, right! I was in URU and all of sudden all these new crisp pesos are rolling out of the machine. I looked at the guy in the bank and said... guess your pesos is going down. BAM within a short time it went from 20 to 30.

Back