Advice On Buying A Gun

Bersa makes an OK product. In Argentina you must worry more about the ammo quality. Spend whatever it takes to get good ammo. Then when you visit the states you can return with several boxes of ammo in the checked luggage. Check airline for specifics.
That is good to know. And thanks for the tip buying it in the US.

I agree with ghost but I personally prefer a more known brand like S&W, Beretta, Ruger or Glock. (more reliable) Most of those will give you a larger caliber and most likely a larger price tag. If its for concealed carry, the 380 is a good sized pistol but for the house, physical size doesn't really matter, unless your on the other side of it.
I think imports would be very expensive right now. Perhaps a used S & W or Glock?

I think imports would be very expensive right now. Perhaps a used S & W or Glock?

Buy a Taurus. Those are made in Brazil, are widely respected worldwide, and carry a lifetime warranty. They also should have much lower import taxes, since they come from a Mercosur country.

http://www.fullaventura.com/gunshop/pistolas-taurus_1_103.php

theres a saying in spanish: "a las armas las carga el diablo..."

theres a saying in spanish: "a las armas las carga el diablo..."

Until the government comes to take you. And throw you in the middle of the ocean from the back of a C-130 Hercules. And there is nothing you can do to fight back.....

If you pull a gun you had better quickly kill everyone of those intruders, otherwise you and your family are all dead. Could you?

Sounds like a bad mistake.

Back