Fed Up With The Usa; They Chose Chile

I've been to Chile and I can speak from experience: the meat sucks (and most other food besides the sushi but you can't live on expensive sushi every day) and the city is more car-friendly than pedestrian friendly. The people have a weird vibe and the pollution is THE WORST I have seen in any city I've been (in 39 countries). I'll take bad economic policy any day to living like that!

Santiago's Metro is light years better than the Subte. My Chilean friends would be curious to know what a "weird vibe" is, so they can recognize it in Argentines.

I replied that I was inspired by Glenn Beck
inspired by Glenn Beck
Glenn Beck

Nothing wrong with setting up shop in the countryside but....

Glenn Beck

:lol:

Quoting only part of what I wrote changed he meaning of what I wrote.

I knew this was going to happen, but I didn't think you would be the one to do it.

I quoted one sentence said by Glenn Beck. That does not constitute an endorsement of his philosophy.

That being said, he has been very accurate in predicting events like 9/11 and the Muslim Caliphate.

He happened to be the one I heard say "Buy land where you can grow your own food."

I was living in Capital Federal at the time and knew that I wanted to live in the country while i was still "young" enough to enjoy it.

In the preceding sentence Glenn also said, "Chaos is coming."

I agree, and I don't want to be living in a city when it does.

That being said, he has been very accurate in predicting events like 9/11 and the Muslim Caliphate.

Throw out enough theories and some of it might happen. David Icke does similar shit.

Nothing wrong with wanting to live in the countryside and growing your own veg. I'd be growing Hops, Pears and Apples and making my own beer and cider if i had a big garden.

But watching and being inspired by Glenn Beck will always be funny. :lol:

And scary!
Throw out enough theories and some of it might happen. David Icke does similar shit.

Nothing wrong with wanting to live in the countryside and growing your own veg. I'd be growing Hops, Pears and Apples and making my own beer and cider if i had a big garden.

But watching and being inspired by Glenn Beck will always be funny. :lol:

Not to mention pathetic.

I've been to Chile and I can speak from experience: the meat sucks (and most other food besides the sushi but you can't live on expensive sushi every day) and the city is more car-friendly than pedestrian friendly. The people have a weird vibe and the pollution is THE WORST I have seen in any city I've been (in 39 countries). I'll take bad economic policy any day to living like that!

I can only assume you mean Santiago and not Chile as a whole? Never compare a capital city to a whole country.

He was a reason, no the reason to watch Fox news before he became too nutty even for them. Just another tent preacher who distinguishes himself only by managing to spout even more fanciful nonsense than his god fearin' peers.

Chile is a much better place for Pescetarians than Argentina.

Chilean-Salmon.jpg

You mix this
240px-2007feb-sushi-odaiba-manytypes.jpg
with the Argentinean red meat and stay vigorous.

Back