Advice On Buying A Gun

The unregistered gun is to place in the intruders hand after the fact and after you fire it.

Mr Camberiu, I would like to know if you asked each one of the terrorist killed by our army if they have ever used a firearm (or a bomb) against anyone.
If this is true, then the death of more than 1500 policemen, civilians and military personnel is an enigma, they must have killed by Martians, probably.
If you do not know, every army in the world used (and uses even today) torture against terrorists and revolutionaries, bar none. This is a game not for little old ladies drinking tea, it is a dastardly violent world we live in.
By the way, where in the world is the list of the 30,000 people killed? Have you seen it? I did not, and can not find it anywhere!!

If you pull a gun you had better quickly kill everyone of those intruders, otherwise you and your family are all dead. Could you?

Sounds like a bad mistake.

If you use a knife you better cut all the meat or you and all your body parts will be cut.

If you cross the road you better cross the whole road or you are dead meat.

If you light a fire, you better burn it all the way or you are toast.

If you disagree you better disagree with everything or your opinions are worthless.

The best advice on buying a gun is "Don't!" It is far more likely to injure or kill you, or someone else in the household, than it is to fend off some evil-doer.

Yes because Switzerland is known for accidental deaths because of their culture of "gun in every closet" with people dropping dead left, right and center. Poor Swiss! :(

Mr Camberiu, I would like to know if you asked each one of the terrorist killed by our army if they have ever used a firearm (or a bomb) against anyone.
If this is true, then the death of more than 1500 policemen, civilians and military personnel is an enigma, they must have killed by Martians, probably.
If you do not know, every army in the world used (and uses even today) torture against terrorists and revolutionaries, bar none. This is a game not for little old ladies drinking tea, it is a dastardly violent world we live in.
By the way, where in the world is the list of the 30,000 people killed? Have you seen it? I did not, and can not find it anywhere!!

Dude, if you want to justify criminals, go right ahead. Also, I'd like to point out that I never said 30,000. You are the one presenting that number, not me. Besides that, I am Brazilian, and I lived through our dictatorship. The Brazilian army back then was not known for giving a damn about human rights or being kind to people. And they were fighting against communist guerrillas too, and many of them were killed in gunfights or bomb attacks. Yet, even them openly talked about how they thought the Argentine military was made up of sadistic, psychopathic butchers, who treated their civilian population (hostile or not) in ways that would have been completely unacceptable for the Brazilian military. If the Brazilian military during the dictatorship had been ordered to do to the population half of what was practiced by the Argentine military against your population, most of the officers and enlisted men would have revolted. This is not my evaluation, but the evaluation was made by General Leonidas Pires Golcalves, the head of the Brazilian army back in the early 80s. He thought your military was crazy, brutal and it was planting the seeds of its own destruction by behaving the way it did. Apparently he was right, considering the low regard the Argentines have towards your military, compared to what we think of ours. Your military completely destroyed its credibility during the time they were in power, and today the population in general despises them. Way to go.

I think your fine general Mario Benjamín Menéndez represents well the spirit of the Argentinian military. Very brave and tough when terrorizing the Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, but put his tail between his legs when facing the Royal Marines in the Falklands and surrendering without firing a shot. That is what your military is good for: Terrorizing civilians, torturing people and trying to scare and intimidate poorer and unarmed nations next door. But when the rubber meets the road, they fold.

If you use a knife you better cut all the meat or you and all your body parts will be cut.

If you cross the road you better cross the whole road or you are dead meat.

If you light a fire, you better burn it all the way or you are toast.

If you disagree you better disagree with everything or your opinions are worthless.

I can't begin to comprehend the logic here. If you pull a gun, and you dont kill the people who have entered your house what do you imagine they'll do? If they are armed? Challenge you to a duel ? Get a grip.

The real world is a little more predictable than silly irony. Imagine.

I can't begin to comprehend the logic here. If you pull a gun, and you dont kill the people who have entered your house what do you imagine they'll do? If they are armed? Challenge you to a duel ? Get a grip.

The real world is a little more predictable than silly irony. Imagine.

Ah! So now we have a little more than just "you and your family are dead". Bravo! That wasn't that hard now was it. And exactly the real world is a lot more than just black and white BS coming out of each self appointed expert on this forum.

Ah! So now we have a little more than just "you and your family are dead". Bravo! That wasn't that hard now was it. And exactly the real world is a lot more than just black and white BS coming out of each self appointed expert on this forum.

We dont have anything, save your sarcastic thanks and hasty condescension for someone else.

That advice was given to me by people whose backround and qualifications are ultimately more credible to me than you. I'm out of the smith and wesson circlejerk. have fun with it.

Dont reply.

Back